Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
9215 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, California
(858) 573-2972


My first time ever in this fast food chain and my 1st ever meal for this trip. We just came from the airport, got our car and drove out of LA to head to San Diego. 


I ordered the sirloin cheese burger. Honestly, I first thought that it would be a normal tasting burger since people back home didn't really mention anything about liking jack in the box, but i loved it. The portions were expected to be big so I anticipated that. It screamed "Welcome to the USA!"



During our second visit, I ordered the Grilled chicken breasts. I had to order small. It was surprising how juicy it was. Usually you expect fast-food chicken breasts to be dry and tough, but it was delicious. The curly fries were just okay though.




Verdict:
- It's a barkada restaurant. Much like Mcdonald's
- The price is normal if compared to US restaurants
- Won't say I'll be craving for it, but it was worth trying

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home