Saturday, September 03, 2011

Dinelli Gourmet

Dinelli Gourmet
Forbes Town Center, Bellagio 2 Burgos Circle corner Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
666-3544

For my 21st birthday, I wanted to celebrate with my family over lunch because I had a plane to catch at 5pm to Cebu. I suggested we go to Burgos Circle and just look around for restaurants there. While walking around, my mom and I spotted a nice little restaurant named, Dinelli Gourmet.

The had only a few on their menu, but they seemed appetizing.I just had to take a picture of their plate because it's really cute.



For starters, we ordered the Dinelli House Salad. I don't know if it's just salad that's why it was forgettable, but yea it was.


For sharing, we ordered two pizzas. First is the Arugulla. It was okay. Didn't eat the leaves though. We were expecting the conventional pizza but we were given this. Small serving.


The other pizza we ordered, which we all loved is the Cuattro. Sorry if we forgot the name. They had such strange names. Nonetheless, we loved this dish! I just had to swipe clean the plate.


We ordered Italian Carbonara for yaya. Had a few of this just to give a proper verdict. haha It looks really good. However, it didn't taste anything special. It was a bit too oily as well. but, they gave a good amount of serving. :)

 
My sister and I shared the Pesto Pasta. The pesto lacked taste for me considering I've tasted a lot of Pesto pastas from different restaurants already. I do love the fact that they used this twirly pastas instead of the spaghetti ones. Have to commend the chicken on top. It was perfect tasting.


My brother's wife, Sheryl, ordered the Bolognese. Our favorite pasta dish from the ones we tasted! Really tasty. They weren't greedy with the sauce and cheese on this one!


Mama ordered the Pepper Cheesesteak. She didn't like it. Said that the beef tasted weird. It was okay for me...so i finished her food.Wouldn't go back for this dish, but hey it was okay. They served really good fries though with this one.


And last but definitely not the least, my brother ordered the Shrimp and Sirloin. Warning: this dish is really pricey but I'm telling you it's worth it! Best dish I had out of all the above. Every part of the dish is heaven from the potato, to the shrimp, to the meat. Perfect. Wasn't a fan of the gravy, but didn't need it in this dish! Will definitely go back for this dish!


Enjoyed with my family. :) Other brother couldn't go because he had chicken pox! Boo! Look at Joaquin! He's so gwapo. :)


Verdict:
- Date type of restaurant
- Food is pricey
- Would come back for the shrimp and sirloin! Yum yum!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home