Saturday, September 17, 2011

Abaseria Deli and Cafe

Abaseria Deli and Cafe
39-B Pres. Roxas St. cor. Cong. Noel St., Villa Aurora Subd, Kasambagan, Cebu
https://www.facebook.com/abaseria.deliandcafe
abaseria@yahoo.com.ph
09173286219  

After celebrating my birthday with my family for lunch, I readied my things and went to the airport for Cebu! Fern and I got there earlier than Chuck, who came from a tournament in Davao. Jet-setter ang peg. =)) We picked him in the airport and he told me that we will go to Abaseria first to look for the accessories that I wanted. This was around 9pm at night already, so I objected knowing that his family is waiting for us at his house for us to have dinner to celebrate my birthday. Little did I know, Abaseria, apart from it being an accessories shop is also a restaurant. So our conversation went like this...

ikya: where are we going to have dinner? You pick na coz you know more places here.
chuck: let's go look at your accessories first in Jjay's tita's store then let's decide from there.
ikya: ha? wag na! It's 9pm already and your family is waiting for us to have dinner. I can do it tomorrow or some other day.
chuck: ngayon na. It's closed tomorrow Sunday and Jjay's busy next week.
ikya: edi I'll do it Monday while you have your practice round. Jjay doesn't have to come with me. I can come in as a customer lang. I'll take a cab.
chuck: ehhhh. Now na. It's on the way anyway.
--since it was his turf, I had to obliged even though it sounded so silly.

So I came in Abaseria first knowing that we were only going to look at accessories and I was greeted loudly with a "happy birthday!" Since I was stunned to see them, my instant reaction was to run back and so I did and Chuck stopped me. hahaha


Abaseria is a cute cozy restaurant where intimate parties can be held. It was a perfect place to celebrate my birthday..thanks to chuck. :) It is also well decorated with trinkets.





Nice. :) The best part about this place is that they serve great tasting food! I'm not saying this because I had a great experience here in terms of the surprise, but really their food is yum! Here is what we ate. Don't know their names though. :p

Salad

Pork

Pasta

Chicken eaten with the below

This dish is definitely my favorite. MUST TRY!!!

Fish

Dessert

My cake :)

Cake-blowing! The most embarrassing part of the night. haha

Extra sweetened ice tea "shake"

RECAP!!! With Chuck's mom and the owner of Abaseria. :)


I enjoyed all these with chuck's family and the cebu team. Boo that pictures don't show everyone. You guys know who you are. :)



Verdict:
- Great for casual or even special type of dates. If you want a cozy/homey, this is the place to go
- Price is worth it for the taste of the food.
- Will definitely come back here for the food and hopefully check out their accessories! Never got the chance to do so during my 5 days stay in Cebu! hahaha

And of course.. THANK YOU CHUCK. <3

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2011 11:05 pm , Blogger YedyLicious said...

Wow, this is interesting. Will definitely check this out when I visit Cebu :) Thanks for sharing this :)

Yedy
http://yedylicious.blogspot.com

 
At October 23, 2011 3:25 am , Blogger ikyachuck said...

Tell us when you get to try it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home