Saturday, September 03, 2011

Zaifu

Zaifu
Level P1, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Drive cor. Estrella Street, Makati
898-1331 to 32


During the second day of the IMMAP seminar, my officemates and I chose Zaifu for lunch to try something different. If you didn't see my blog on Burgoo (where we ate the first day of the seminar), go check it out at http://reservedfortwo.blogspot.com/2011/08/burgoo.html. :) 


It's a cute Japanese restaurant where you can eat on the floor. I personally love going to restaurants like these. Very comfortable. Anyway, here is their menu......


I had the Zaifu Special Ramen. I ordered this for body heat because it's just too cold in the Cinema and in Rockwell in general. haha but.....hmmmm.. nothing special for me. I expected more from this dish. Less ingredients and more soup. That's how it is. I personally love Ramen from Ukkokei near Greenbelt. Will blog about it soon!


Luanne ordered tempura. She said it didn't taste great as well. She can name other restaurants that serve better tempura.Sorry about the picture, forgot to take a photo of it when it got served. We were so hungry because we had a very late lunch during the seminar to avoid the crowd of people who work nearby and eat at Rockwell for lunch.


Jhec ordered the Tamago soup. He said it's okay. Maybe he said that because it gave him body heat as well. haha


He also ordered California Maki. Tasted like normal maki. 


For our drinks, we ordered calamansi juice and lemonade. Looks the same in the picture. haha


To make my tummy happy, I ordered ice cream even though I needed heat. I knew the ice cream they have are good because I tried the brand in Makati golf. I tried something new here: Encho = HEAVEN. It's like Pinipig with vanila inside and more chocolate!!!


See the chocolate in the inside part? Double Whammy!!!


My office mates ordered Melon and Strawberry ice cream bars. This is Jhec with his strawberry!


Enjoying their ice creams. :)


Verdict:
- I won't go back to this place anymore. There are other Japanese Restaurants that serve better food.
- Price is okay. Normal Japanese food price.

Tell me your thoughts. You may have had a better experience than I did. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home