Food Adventure part 2
Venice Piazza Mckinley Hill
It's back! The Venice Piazza Food Adventure! Saturdays and Sundays starting January 7 to March 31, 2012 from 4pm to 9pm. :) Get the Food Adventure passport for only PHP600.
Food Adventure Passports are available at the Venice Piazza atrium (G/f) and Eastwood Mall Concierge(G/f)
1. Food Adventure at Venice Piazza is open to all Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill customers.
2. Food Adventure at Venice Piazza will be on all Saturdays and Sundays starting January 7 to March 31, 2012 (January 7,8,14,15,21,22,28,29 --February 4,5,11,12,18,19,25,26 -- March 3,4,10,11,17,18,24,25 and 31 of 2012) from 4:00PM to 9:00PM only.
3. Food Adventure samplers can be availed strictly on one weekend (Saturday and Sunday) only. If the customer availed the passport on a Sunday, samplers can be availed on that day and the following Saturday only. No food adventurers will be accommodated once they've exceeded the one weekend free samplers.
4.For every Food Adventure passport worth Php 600, customers can sample the best sellers of Venice Piazza’s finest restaurants during the abovementioned time (strictly no refund).
5.Passport holders are entitled to pick 1 of the two from a participating restaurant’s dish. For example, choose one between KBOP’s Chapchae or Seafood and Vegetable Pancake dishes.
6. The Food Adventure passport is good for one person only. It can be transferred to another person but not on the same day. Sharing of the Food Adventure featured dish is not allowed.
7. The Food Adventure booth will provide wristbands for control purposes. Food Adventurers cannot avail the food samplers if they do not have wrist bands and / or passport.
8.The Food Adventure can only accommodate 300 passport holders every week.
9. Food Adventurers are encouraged to go to a restaurant that has an available seat for the passport holders. This is to avoid trafficking in each restaurant and to finish the food adventure swiftly.
10. This promo is valid for dine-in customers only. Take-out food is strictly prohibited.
11. Below are the participating restaurants:
- Blackwood Bistro - Penne Putanesca
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Hot Tea Latte 8 oz. (choose from 6 flavors)
- Empire Deli & Restaurant - Empire Signature Salad or Grilled Tuna
- Figaro - 12 oz. Iced Tea or 8 oz. Brewed Coffee
- KBOP - Vegetable & Seafood Package or Chapchae
- Kuse -Spicy Chicken Relleno or Lechon Kawali
- Little Asia Symphony of Flavors - Shrimp Curls or Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Old Vine Grille - Grille's Grilled Fish Tuna or Chicken Barbeque
- Pinchos Restaurant & Bar - Duo of Buffalo Chicken Fillet with chips and salsa
- Pho Hoa - Pomelo Salad
- Ramen Bar - Karaage & Kakuni Buns
- Red Crab Alimango House - Alimango House's Dory Fillet or Stuffed Beanrurd with crab relleno
- Sol Gelato - Choose from any 2 gelato flavors
- Yo Swirls by BTIC - Original Mango or Vanilla Chocolate Yoghurt
Check out the food here! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150492257129028.391956.182391089027&type=3
12. All Food Adventure participants will be seated on a first come first served basis, based on seating availability of the participating restaurant.
13.Food Adventurers are free to try the samplers of all participating restaurants in no particular order. (The Food Adventure passport is valid for a per restaurant basis.) No Food Adventure dish can be availed in other restaurants while dining in another participating restaurant.
14. Passport holders can also avail of all the discounts and premiums offered by all participating restaurants only once per store on all weekends and weekdays of January 7 to March 31, 2012.
15. Customers must present their passport to the participating restaurants to avail of discounts and premiums and must be stamped or signed by the store’s authorized personnel in order to avoid re-usage.
16. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with existing discounts and promos of the participating restaurants.
17. The Food Adventure passports will be available at the selling booth located at the ground floor of Venice Piazza and the Eastwood Mall Concierge from 11:00AM – 10:00 PM every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Labels: Food Adventure, Mckinley Hill, The Venice Piazza