Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mr. Kurosawa

Mr. Kurosawa
G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, Eastwood City, Libis Quezon City
901-0825

It was a Friday night and the girls and I decided to keep it chill, so no partying..just dinner and life talks. :) Since Joh and Cat had work until around 7 and their offices are near Eastwood, we decided to have dinner there. I couldn't pass up the chance of being near a Happy Lemon branch and not buy, so I bought my favorite drink before seeing the girls. 

We decided to eat at Mr. Kurosawa since Tracy's Japanese food addiction just started. I first discovered this place in Resorts World. They have a really good interior designer - eye-catching.


Their menu is sooo heavy.


Here is what we ordered. It was a night full of sushi. :) The classic California Roll. It would have been normal if not for the crab stick salad on top of the sushi and the salad on the side.


Crunchy tuna roll. This is my least favorite of all the sushi. It didn't taste like anything special. The crunchiness added edge to it though.


Favorite sushi is the Monte Carlo! It had cheese on it. Must try. :) I can never get enough of cheese!


I decided to order something not of the sushi menu and the thing that caught my eye is the Bacon wrapped Dory. Taste did not disappoint. Dory was very soft, bacon added saltiness to it, and the sauce matched the whole dish.


Since Cat and I felt hungry, we also ordered Japanese Fried Rice to eat with the Dory. YUM! My yang chow of Japanese food. :)


Enjoyed with my girls. :)


And our fashion poses. :))


Verdict:
- Japanese food with a twist
- Felt their menu is the same as it's other sister restaurants, but with a different name
- Price is a bit on the high side. So go here with a full wallet or else you'll end up not ordering the food you really want to try.
- Hoping that it will serve something not with the same food group as it's other sister restaurants
- Overall, a good food experience. :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2011 12:32 am , Blogger YedyLicious said...

Friends were bugging me to try Mr Kurosawa, I'll probably visit them soon coz that Monte Carlo is calling me :) Thank you for sharing this post! Love the blog!

~Yedy
http://yedylicious.blogspot.com

 
At September 12, 2011 7:05 pm , Blogger ikyachuck said...

Try it! cheesy goodness. :) thanks for the comment Yedy! :)

 
At September 14, 2011 12:56 am , Blogger dreamwalker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 14, 2011 12:56 am , Blogger dreamwalker said...

Thanks for dropping by Dreamwalkersworld! Will try the sushi next time I visit Mr. Kurosawa. Oh, if you love Italian food, you might want to check out this new restaurant I tried last week - Casa Nostra. I just posted a review about it: http://www.dreamwalkersworld.com/2011/09/craving-italian-food-casa-nostra-is.html

 
At September 14, 2011 2:05 am , Blogger ikyachuck said...

Cool! Thanks! We'll try it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home