Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Panda Express

Panda Express 


Ikya has been nagging me to try panda express. We finally found it in the food court of an outlet mall near our hotel. The food looked very promising. The smell made me even more hungry than I already was. I ordered the orange chicken and battered shrimp. They tasted pretty authentic to me. DEEEEliscious. I wish i could have tried their other stuff. And their portions are huge. I couldn't even finish it anymore. Thanks Ikya for telling me about this place. Good Eats.


Verdict:
- Its a family style restaurant with all types of food for different members of the family.
- The price is perfect for the type of food. It's good to eat "home cooked" food in the states once in a while.
- Will definitely come back for the rest of their stuff with ikya next time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2011 5:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is panda express located?

 
At November 12, 2011 6:11 pm , Blogger ikyachuck said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting. :) It's all over the US. None here in the Philippines, sadly.

 

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home