Monday, October 24, 2011

Chipotle

Chipotle


I had my doubts about this place. I thought it would turn out to be like Ristras, but boy was i wrong. You can either have a bowl or a burrito. I got the bowl since i was craving for some rice. Their steak is soft, the sour cream so good, and their vegetables is so crispy. This dish comes with cheese and hot sauce. It might sound bland, but trust me, it's a really good combination. Their servings are very generous, especially with the meat. THUMBS UP! I also ended up eating here 3 times.

This is the meal that I've been coming back for. Steak bowl.



Here you see the layers of rice, steak, sour cream, hot sauce, cheese, and lettuce. Yumm.




Verdict:
- Feel good restaurant.
- Price is again US standard, but it depends on how much stuff you're putting on your plate.
- Definitely a must try and will definitely go back....hopefully with ikya :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 7:12 am , Blogger gleeenn said...

CHIPOTLE IS WHERE IT'S AT! man, i miss their liberal servings :( lucky you, hong!!

 
At January 01, 2012 7:51 pm , Blogger ikyachuck said...

Correct you are Glen! Hoping for delivery services from country to country! haha

 

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home