Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wingkings

Wingkings
Bonifacio Global City - Shell Stop Over fronting Ford Global City and Mercedes Benz Fort adjacent to St. Luke’s

I have my usual cravings for wings. When I was in taft, it was easy because Flamings Wings was just a few steps away. When Manang's came in Mercato, I just had to wake up early during weekends so there's not much people lining up. When Wingman came in The Collective, I can wake up in the middle of the night, ride a tricycle and have myself a dozen of wings. But what if I was in the office and I had the craving? 

One lunch time, an officemate mentioned that he wanted to try Wingkings. I said let's go instantly! I couldn't believe there was a wings place near my office! And I was right. It isn't near when you walk it! Here they are. They come in different flavors and dips.

 You can order a meal. chicken and rice. 
 Or a wings set. Just more chicken with no rice.

 They have potato wedges as well as other sidings.

Verdict:
- A bit expensive for lunch during office hours (imagine doing this everyday. bankrupt!)
- Wings are decent. But it doesn't beat Manangs or Flaming Wings for us.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home