Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Lemon

Happy Lemon
G/F Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan
4/F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
2/F Archaeology Wing, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati    

"What is all this commotion about milk tea???" That's how we used to view this big phenomenon in Manila. Everything changed when we came across Happy Lemon at Greenhills.


MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE DRINK IS COCOA WITH ROCK SALT AND CHEESE and EXTRA CHEESE! Haha! This drink beats all my cravings! It's the middle and the right most drink below. :) The one on the left is Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese. That's my sister's favorite. I personally don't like Green Tea in general. I've also tried the Coffee with Rock Salt and Cheese. Still hands down to Cocoa even though I'm a coffee drinker.


Chuck and I tried the Lemon Yakult as well. He loved it. :) It's the one on the right. Of course, I ordered Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese again. :)


A friend of mine, Tracy Ayson, introduced this drink to me and I will forever be grateful. :) Read her blog on Happy Lemon here: http://tracyayson.tumblr.com/post/8994917398

Here's a picture of their buzzer when you order a drink from them. It's cool because you can walk around the mall and not have to stand by the restaurant. You still get your drink on time. :)


Verdict:
- Best Milk Tea restaurant for us compared to Cha Time and Serenitea to name a few.
- Price is reasonable.
- Service is fast given the long line in GH.
- Will always come back! Hoping for the Rockwell branch to open soon!! The closer the better!



One Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese a day, makes the bad vibes go away. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home