Sunday, January 01, 2012

Wee Nam Kee

Wee Nam Kee

Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati Ave. Bel-Air, Makati City
846-8924
Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


If you love Singaporean food, this is the place to go and eat! I've never really tried Singaporean food before, but I had to when we went to Singapore to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. And when I did try it, I craved for it up to Manila. THANK YOU TO WEE NAM KEE for satisfying my cravings. :)


Here is what we ate.

Chicken Rice

Personal Set - if you're eating alone, this is worth it.

 Spinach

 Hong Kong Fried Noodles - it tastes yummy as it looks
 Cereal Prawns - my mom's favorite! The "cereal" can be eaten alone with rice! YUM!

Honey Crisp Squid - my brother's favorite! MUST TRY!

 Chilli Crab - served with Mantou bread below

 YUM!!! wish we had condensed milk!

 Marmite Pork Ribs - happiness in every bite!

Just my brother enjoying the chilliness of the crab.

Verdict:
- No questions asked. We will definitely come back to this restaurant!
- Price is very reasonable! Better to eat here with friends/family so you can taste different dishes.
- This restaurant has become our go to for COMFORT FOOD! 
- More power to Singaporean dishes!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home